Travel Author's New Book Hits Amazon's Bestsellers In First Week
Travel Author's New Book Hits Amazon's Top 20 Bestsellers in First Week Travel Author, Victoria Ugarte’s new book, “Losing Sight Of The Shore” hit #11 on Amazon Kindle’s bestseller rank in Biographies within forty-eight hours of publishing. Ugarte explains that the key to her book’s success is her readers just love a good story.
(PRWEB) May 17, 2013
Travel Author, Victoria Ugarte’s new book, “Losing Sight Of The Shore” hit #11 on Amazon Kindle’s bestseller rank in Biographies, Adventurer’s & Explorer’s Category, within forty-eight hours of publishing. Ugarte explains that the key to her book’s success is her readers just love a good story.
It’s title inspired by a quote by French author and Nobel Prize winner in literature, Andre Gide, “Losing Sight Of The Shore” is Ugarte’s own story told through travels over five decades. A natural storyteller, she spins travel tales of resilience, hard lessons learnt, relationships, love and loss, taking the reader into her confidence as she writes about her multicultural beginnings, the traumatic events that shaped her, and many adventures and misadventures from around the world.
Ugarte says of her book, “Humorous, lighthearted and irreverent in parts, the aim of ‘Losing Sight Of The Shore’ is to communicate the value of travel at any age, of losing sight of the shore in search of new territories, wherever that might be.
Ugarte offers the Top 6 Reasons To Read “Losing Sight Of The Shore”:
1. “Losing Sight Of The Shore” is as much about the triumph of the human spirit as a picturesque account of different countries and cities.
2. “Losing Sight Of The Shore” communicates the value of travel at any age, of letting go of the safety of one’s routine in search of new territories, whether they be physical, mental or emotional.
3. This book is jam-packed with useful travel tips and practical information about the areas in the world that Victoria has explored, from the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Mexico and the South of France, to the Czech Republic and the United States.
4. As well as discovering new and exciting opportunities for global travel, “Losing Sight Of The Shore” inspires its readers to adopt a beautifully balanced attitude of fun and cultural respect.
5. Filled with great insights, “Losing Sight Of The Shore” encourages the reader to put their own lives into perspective, enabling them to develop greater sensitivity towards the struggles of fellow humans around the world.
6. Through her story and diverse experiences, Ugarte prompts the reader to pause and reflect on who they are and where they may be headed in life.
As a last word, Ugarte adds, “As every picture tells a story, so a destination is a tale for every traveler. I hope that my book inspires its readers to push their boundaries, embrace the world’s diversity, and build cultural bridges.”
Victoria Ugarte, Author, Corporate Culture and Travel Specialist, is becoming known around the world as one of the most recognized faces of travel and culturally correct behavior. Founder of travel blog and one-stop-shop for the passionate traveler, ExploreMyWorldTravel.com, she spends 3 months out of every year traveling the world, keeping her readers posted on exciting destinations, latest travel tips, and inspiring them to “Explore. Discover. Live.” Based in Sydney, Australia, Victoria has authored several books with Amazon, including Amazon bestseller Losing Sight Of The Shore, Travel Bible For Women, and Culture Savvy for Women. She regularly publishes travel articles for Her Magazine (NZ) and Pink (NZ). You can find Victoria, wherever she is in the world, by going tohttp://www.ExploreMyWorldTravel.com